In light of the ongoing developments with the COVID-19 Virus, the CurtainWorld team want to assure our valued customers of the various safety measures being undertaken to make sure you are as safe as possible.
We are following the Government’s latest advice and have implemented the following measures for both our sales consultant and our fitters:
- Our staff have been told to monitor their health and cancel any appointments should they feel unwell.
- To limit personal contact our staff won’t shake hands (we’re not rude people, we promise!)
- We have educated our staff about the importance of good hygiene practices and have supplied appropriate antibacterial products for use on the road
- We will maintain social distances whilst in your home. If we are installing your products we ask you give our fitters space while they complete their job. There will be plenty of time to admire your windows once we leave.
- We ask that if you are socially isolating please advise the consultant or if you’re in a group that is at risk.
As a customer, we ask if you’re unwell to simply reschedule your appointment. We are more than happy to provide as much information we can over the phone, and we can also quote off house plans or window measurements.
In regard to our Malaga showroom, we will continue to take precautionary measures to sanitise and provide a safe environment for our customers.
We have made hand sanitising stations available and you are welcome to use our facilities to wash your hands if you so choose.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time and if you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us!
At CurtainWorld we are proud to have serviced Perth for over 45 years. Our organisation is grounded in family, friends and community and we will push through these difficult times along-side all of you.
We hope you all stay safe and healthy.